Wednesday, November 26, 2003

[continued from above]

Babyshark, Muse and SloMo - All three of you commented in all four entries.  If that's not love, I don't know what is!  Gregg - you commented in three.  I know that's love (still waiting for my Letter Most Royal)

Steven - thanks for the hug.  And I think you're right about the first procedure traumatizing me.  But I wasn't supposed to be "under" - it was clearly outpatient surgery with local anesthesia.  I should've known better.  I guess I will in the future.  Perhaps hypnotism to clear my post-trauma.

Vivian - I've written that proverb down.  It sits on my monitor now.  Thank you.

Isabel - you and I seem to be on a similar healing path.  The situation may look different but I always seem to relate to your process on very deep levels.  Thank you for finally coming out and commenting.  I've been reading your journal since I started mine.  I commented a few times even.  I wasn't sure if I was imposing.  But I kept going back.  So glad I didn't give up on you!  You're a dear person.

IRUN - You're a dear heart as well.  What can I say?  You're helping me heal some deep wounds simply because you're a good man, a good husband and a good friend.  Thank you.

SloMo - Indeed, you have done your fair share of loving and laughing with me.  I always feel your support, whether I'm crying or thrilled about something.  I know you're listening - you sometimes don't have a choice. But that's the glory of this friendship. It goes both ways.  I love you.

Michelle (Songbird) - This is a tough one.  I hear that surgery worked for you 9 years ago.  I'm grateful for that.  I believe surgery does and can heal.  But I also believe there's a time and a place for it.  And for me, it's a very last resort.  I'm not wondering, "Should I have the surgery?"  I'm wondering, "How can I heal?"  Thank you for hearing me and supporting my process.

Gregg - Thank you for riding with me through each entry.  I appreciate your energetic laughter.  It's fun getting to know you!

[continued below]

3 comments:

gvpagenc said...

You're welcome sweetheart! I'm not the greatest at the sensitivity thing, so I'm glad you appreciate my attempts at levity. :-) You're a beautiful person! And I have a good feeling that everything gonna turn out alright for you :-)

Gregg

slowmotionlife said...

Awww.. how lucky am I to be considered part of your circle of friends?? You're just wonderful. I love you too and I'm so thankful for your friendship.

P.S. I always have a choice. :P

sepintx said...

Hypnotism sounds a bit much. Might help clear up the experience.