Wednesday, November 26, 2003

[continued from above]

Alphawoman - WHOA!  You got to me!  Thank you.  I hear you.  I'm sitting with this one.  I appreciate your comments.  I know you're around...but you don't comment often.  Would love to hear from you more ::smile::

Shelli - Another good question. I don't know what I'm afraid of.  I'll be sitting with that one for a while. Kills me when I get reflected back to me!  But I hear you.  And I thank you.

Hempen - Yes, I've talked to holistic healers.  I've done some energy work.  Meditation. Yoga. And thank you for the reminder to keep myself in balance.

Penny - I have a few nurses in my life who have a similar outlook.  Takes a great spirit to be in that profession and still have a holistic view.  Thank you for your support and your generous love.

Muse - Thanks for your hugs and your concern.  My second, third, fourth, etc opinions have come from alternative healers.  All of which believe what I believe.  I can heal myself.  I just have to do things like eat and sleep well and be positive and stress-free.  Easier said than done.  Thank you for your love and support - I'm looking forward to seeing you again in December ::smile::

Mia - I love you.  I feel your love.  I love how we can support each other in these times.  Ah the beauty in this world.  Hugs and kisses right back to you and Stephen. (PS...your package was sent today)

Babyshark - You always offer support, no matter what's going on in your life.  For that, I'm grateful.  Thank you for your love.  I love you right back.

Mary - I appreciate your support - and I know I can count on you to bring laughter into my day!  Hugs back to you my friend.

Andrea - It's nice to know you're right here beside me.  I love hugs and can always use a hand to hold.  And thank you for putting a smile on my face.  You're a good friend.

[continued below]

4 comments:

babyshark28 said...

anytime...

viviansullinwank said...

Free I know what it's like to be afraid to have surgery. When I was having trouble getting pregnant, I knew I needed to be tested. But I was afraid to find out if I was the body that wasn't working right or if it was Levi. It took me a while. The initial tests led to a surgical prodecure. It all turned out OK and I have an amazing son. When the time is right, you'll make the decision that is right for you. In the meantime, we're all here for you!

raisinglouisiana said...

I take what you say as a compliment. Thank you.
I consider myself a well-rounded person, interested
in a whole lot of things, lol. I respect my patients, I
respect my friends. I also believe in the power of
positive thinking, not always easy to do, lol, but it
does help! Follow your heart always......
Love you, Penny

aims814 said...

we are all here, wishing the wishes for you. I can't believe, with all that you have going on, you take time for such a sweet thing! <<package was sent today>> Bless you, sweetie! Love ya bunches!