Thursday, October 23, 2003

Weepytime Tea

Oh I'm so tired.  I realize I haven't posted since Tuesday.  I can hardly believe it's Thursday already. (it's Thursday right?)  I'm a little overwhelmed with life at the moment.  Nothing I can't handle.  Just really needing to go in and listen (y'know?)

I'm a little freaked out about finances.  But I wonder who isn't. It's okay though. I know I'm in the right place (spiritually) and I am not ready to give up dogwalking.  Honestly, the heaviness of financial worry is less painful than the thought of sitting in an office all day.  I wanna cry just thinking about it.  I believe if my heart is in it then the rest will follow.  But it's taking a little longer to follow than I'm comfortable with.

Woke up not feeling well (again). It comes and goes. But the headaches (ow).  I'm pretty sure the weather is a big contributor.  Fall was here for a couple of weeks and now it feels like we're smack-dab in the middle of summer again!  I don't eat.  I don't sleep. I'm sure it'll all work itself out.

So much for my exciting recap of the blah and mundane.  In this moment, it's just plain old blah and mundane. 

There are so many teas on the market for just about every emotion or syndrome.  Is there a tea for me?

10 comments:

gvpagenc said...

Just had to drop in and say "Ommmmmmmmmm." :-) And stick it out Free. The rewards of following your heart may be slow to come but when they do it's ALL worth it!

franj1fla said...

I thought something like this might have happened. Yes, go find some tea. There is tea for you.
F.

babyshark28 said...

ahhh freee..feeeeling down? I hate that. I've been dragging around too. How about St. John's Wort Good Mood Tea. Sound good? Tea and your favorite treat or a good book, or a thought provoking CD. Whatever you want. ((HUG))

musenla said...

Freee, i don't know where you live but here in L.A., there's a tea emporium where they actually mix tea for you depending on what they think your body needs. Can't remember the name of the place, but I've always wanted to visit it. Personally when I'm feeling blah, a combination of jasmine and oolong tea always makes me feel better.

andreakingme said...

Oh, Feep. (Mind if I call you that? It's a combo play on your screen name). I'm sorry you're at a hard place right now. I hope you get through it quickly.

Funny about tea, though. I drank something called Morning Thunder the other day just because I thought the name was cool. And I'm not really a tea drinker.

Those evil marketing people!

clarity4today said...

Oh, the headaches must go away! There, I commanded it. ;-)

I'm so sorry and I hope you are feeling better soon.

slowmotionlife said...

I'm waiting for a chocolate flavored tea to come out on the market. Mmmm... Sorry to hear you've had a headache honey, but glad to hear you were able to spend some time with The Prophet. Try a cool bath for the headache. I don't know why or how it works, but it always does me a world of good. Probably cuz I start focusing on the shivering, rather than the head pain. But hey, whatever works, right?

andreakingme said...

Does anyone know if you squeeze lemon juice (from a real lemon) onto your forehead if a headache goes away? I just remembered that I'd heard or read this somewhere ...

slowmotionlife said...

I saw on some show a while back that some people go to these holistic healers and have hot oil poured over their forehead [their third eye??] and actually IN their eye.. and it's supposed to do all kinds of fabulous things for the body and spirit. I'm thinking it would just give me greasy hair. I'll stick to advil. And a couple of Ommmm's for good measure. ::smile::

freeepeace said...

chocolate flavored tea - yum! of course, if i'm gonna have chocolate, i'm not gonna want it in tea. so let's just say... chocolate for the headache! or essential oils on the 3rd eye. or both :)

Andrea - lemon juice on forehead for headaches? not sure if it works but i'm willing to try anything at this point. Advil and chocolate are burning a hole through my stomach - and essential oils are burning my eyes. hehehe

Muse - great idea - ELIXER on Melrose.