Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Weekly Picks

hmmm... anyone else notice the AOL Top 5 is now the Editor's Weekly Picks!  This may be old news to some but like summer reruns, "If you haven't seen it, it's new to you." As much as I wanted them to mix it up for us a bit, now it's just not as exciting to get up in the morning.  I liked the idea of having new journals already chosen for me.  I'm that lazy.  I'll admit, it was getting a little out of hand with a Daily Top 5.  I don't think there are that many journals on AOL yet.  But now I have to do the blog jog myself.  I don't know what happens with my search criteria - but there are some doozies out there! 

Please send me links to your faves.  And while you're at it, leave comments once in a while.  I know you've been here - my trusty counter tells me so.  But I wanna know who you are - and how you are!  LOVE SHOUT to the AOL Journal Community!

5 comments:

gundylein2 said...

like your journal. at least somebody who is willing to speak from the mind and not affraid of the outcome or reaction from others. keep it up. I put a link to your journal on mine. Gundy

alphawoman1 said...

I'm bummer out also about the picks. Perhaps they think the "community" will pick up the ball with their own top picks! Really enjoy your jnl.

alphawoman1 said...

can' spell or type...meant bummed out!

slowmotionlife said...

Unfortunately, freeepeace, everyone on your list is also on mine. ::shrug:: Good journals are difficult to find. Just keep journal hopping. You're bound to come across a few that are really good.

clarity4today said...

Yes, I hate doing those searches, but sometimes it's funny. About half of them have these really great intros, talking about how they'll update once per week. Then you click on the link: no entries. Then some say "This journal is really boring, you don't want to read it" on their intros. Okay..... LOL
Donna
(My Unvarnished Truth)