Friday, October 24, 2003

Friday Five

I'm hoping today's Friday Five (courtesy of Andreakingme) will kick-start my healing process.  I swear though, this headache must stop now!  (Dear Headache, I command you to leave my body.  You are no longer welcome here.  I thank you for all that you taught me - basically, that I'm a wus and can't handle you any longer.  I bid you farewell.  Now get the hell out!  Ommmm)

1. What is your favorite scary movie?  I'm not much for scary movies but my scariest scary movie is Nightmare on Elm Street.  It was just too much like my real-life childhood dreams.

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?  Skull pops!

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.  I love dressing up for Halloween.  I haven't in a while but a few years ago I was Peter Pan.

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?  Not really - I always wonder, what if someone is really dying?  Strangers come screaming at me with knives in their backs and axes through their skulls, gushing blood, pleading for help and I laugh and applaud because it looks so real.

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?  Haven't even thought about it. I guess it depends on what my plans are.

6 comments:

happyb8888 said...

Headache Relief. Lay down in a comfortable place, arms at your side, eyes closed, soft music playing if you like. Start with your toes, relaxing them in your mind and work your way up your body to your head. When finished and completely rested, picture your headache ~ it will usually look like a deep red/yellowish area. Picture an open box. Picture the headache in the box, close it. Picture the box smaller and smaller till it disappears. You can get up, you're headache's gone.

andreakingme said...

Eww. Marcia Ellen was here. I likee the headache remedy. I'll try it the next time I have one and let her know.

rebafandj said...

Got a cure for headaches. No drugs needed. Get a plain paper, make a huge circle. Place the paper on a sturdy wall, you should have your face right on it. Bang your head on the circle. If you haven't passed out, get up and repeat. ~DJ (I always put it lower than most people because I'm vertically challaged)

viviansullinwank said...

Here's hopin' your headache vanishes and your finances flourish. I haven't been plagued by headaches but my wallet and my bank accounts are in constant pain. Take care my friend!

slowmotionlife said...

<----- would soooooo like to see you dressed as Peter Pan. Make you a deal - you go as Peter this year and I'll go as Tinker Bell!! Frank can be Wendy. ::grin:: Great entry!!

musenla said...

"...pleading for help and I laugh and applaud because it looks so real." hmm, could be a good scene in a real horror movie. maybe it's been done, but i wouldn't know, i'm a scaredycat myself.