I'm hoping today's Friday Five (courtesy of Andreakingme) will kick-start my healing process. I swear though, this headache must stop now! (Dear Headache, I command you to leave my body. You are no longer welcome here. I thank you for all that you taught me - basically, that I'm a wus and can't handle you any longer. I bid you farewell. Now get the hell out! Ommmm)
1. What is your favorite scary movie? I'm not much for scary movies but my scariest scary movie is Nightmare on Elm Street. It was just too much like my real-life childhood dreams.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Skull pops!
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume. I love dressing up for Halloween. I haven't in a while but a few years ago I was Peter Pan.
4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events? Not really - I always wonder, what if someone is really dying? Strangers come screaming at me with knives in their backs and axes through their skulls, gushing blood, pleading for help and I laugh and applaud because it looks so real.
5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year? Haven't even thought about it. I guess it depends on what my plans are.